10-1-104 – Throwing Missiles
It is unlawful to willfully or carelessly throw any stone, stick, snowball or any other missile at any person, window, vehicle, or other property, or in such a manner as to frighten or annoy any person.
10-1-106 – Children in Vehicles
It is unlawful for any person, having in his care or control a child under six years of age, to at any time lock or confine, or suffer to be locked or confined, or left unattended, even though not locked or confined, such child in any automobile, bus, trailer or other vehicle, upon a public street, public property, or in an area open to the public for parking, for a period of time exceeding ten minutes. A child is unattended under this section if the oldest person with the child is under the age of twelve years.
10-1-109 – Firearms and Weapons
It is unlawful:
(a) to hunt within the City limits of Bountiful;
(b) to discharge any air gun, BB gun, slingshot, crossbow, bow and arrows, or similar contrivance;
(c) to discharge any firearm within the City, or when the projectile will come to rest or is intended to come to rest within the City limits. This shall not apply, however, to peace officers acting within the scope of their duties, or to those acting in reasonable self-defense, or to patrons of a lawfully operated shooting range.
10-1-111 – Curfew
(a) Except as provided in subsection (b) below, it shall be unlawful for any person under the age of eighteen years to be in or upon any sidewalk, street, alley or other public place between the hours of 12:00 midnight and 5:00 a.m. of any day.
(b) The provision of subsection (a) shall not apply when a minor is:
(1) accompanied by an adult who is the parent or other person having the care and custody of such minor;
(2) attending or returning home from a function of any school or church;
(3) on any emergency errand or specific activity authorized by his parent or other person having the care and custody of such minor; or
(4) engaged in legitimate employment which requires his presence at the public places during the prohibited hours.
(c) It is unlawful to assist, aid, abet or encourage any minor to violate the provisions of subsection (a). It is unlawful to use any influence or otherwise to entice or persuade any minor from his parents, guardians or other persons having charge or custody of such minor without the consent of such parents, guardians or custodians.
10-1-113 – Spitting
It is unlawful for any person to expectorate or spit saliva or tobacco on the floor of any public building, or at or upon any person.
10-1-115 – Resisting a Law Enforcement Official
(a) It shall be unlawful to willfully:
(1) Resist, obstruct or prevent a person recognized to be a law enforcement official from performing any authorized act or duty, or effecting a lawful arrest or detention of such person or another; or
(2) Fail or refuse to comply with any lawful order of a person recognized to be a law enforcement official.
10-1-117 – Fighting
It is unlawful to engage in fighting. It is no defense to this section that it was engaged in by mutual consent.