When Should I Call The Non-Emergency Number?


  • You want to report a nuisance, such as a noise or parking complaint.
  • To report a non-emergency crime – one that did not just occur, and the suspects are not in the immediate area.
  • You have questions about something suspicious occurring in your neighborhood, and you are not sure it is criminal activity.

The calltaker will determine how best to handle your call. In some cases, your information will be taken and you will get a call back from an officer, so your report may be taken over the phone.

Other Non-Emergency Phone Numbers:

Animal Control:                                             801-444-2200

Bountiful Power:                                           801-298-6072

Rocky Mountain Power:                               877-508-5088

Travel Information:                                        5-1-1

Health & Human Services:                           2-1-1


Our Mission

The mission of the Bountiful Police Department is to provide the highest quality police services to the Community of Bountiful. To ensure public safety, order and equal protection under the law. To treat each person with dignity and respect by pledging ourselves to professionalism and integrity.